Weaver’s Deep Thoughts is a roughly once-per-month newsletter in which Nat Weaver focuses on writing, technology, and other one-off deep thoughts. Occasionally, he has guests stop by and share their deep thoughts as well.
- You Don’t Know how it Feels to be Me. On a kid’s right to privacy and Weaver’s time spent in the library as a child.
- I am what I am. Deep thoughts on existing when others don’t want you to.
- First! Moderating social networks and other deep thoughts. A discussion about social media content moderation from Weaver’s experiences of being one.
- I've put together 4 desktop wallpapers for ya'll.
- In this edition, we're going to deep dive into friendships. I say we, because I have special guest thinker, author Anya K. Jordan along for the ride. But first… a milestone.
- A monologue and twist on Shakespeare's The Taming of the Shrew.
- With Halloween almost upon us, I’m curious if you have any Halloween traditions. Are there certain horror flicks you rewatch every year at this …
- I talk about how we all have different perspectives by telling a story about an awkward time when I was 17.
- Because no young person should have to suffer with suicidal thoughts.
- This is something I wrote in 2019 in response to something someone else wrote about how giving away stories is dangerous.
- As promised, I'm dancing after hitting the 16 subscribers milestone.
- Deep thoughts from Sylvia Plath and discussing the craft of book writing.